Kinisis Progen is an innovative food supplement containing HC15, patented complex of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate (patent degree EP 2596796), bioactive collagen peptides, ursolic acid, and vitamin C.
HC15: Patented complex of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate (patent degree EP 2596796). Chondroitin sulfate has been used as a carrier of hyaluronic acid to ensure the stability of the acid from the moment it is ingested till the absorption by the joint. This way, the absorption of the hyaluronic acid is achieved in contrast to other hyaluronic acid supplements available on the global market. Furthermore, in addition to acting as a carrier, chondroitin sulfate has a beneficial effect in joints, that is recorded in numerous clinical studies.
- Allows the stability of hyaluronic acid in physiological processes such as enzymes and oxidation hyaluronidase involved in inflammatory processes.
- Promotes the efficiency of the molecule.
- Improves physicochemical properties of the molecule, such as viscosity and the 3D structure opposite the free hyaluronic acid.
Bioactive collagen peptides: Kinisis Progen contains special bioactive collagen peptides which stimulate the synthesis of collagen in articular cartilage, ligaments and tendons that are affected by degenerative diseases or injuries.
- The specific hydrolysis of collagen, produces bioactive peptides with an average molecular weight of between 0,5-3 kDa.
- These peptides are capable of stimulating the synthesis of collagen and proteoglycans in the articular chondrocytes and improving joint function.
- Increase the durability and strength of musculoskeletal tissue (cartilage, bones, muscles, tendons, joints).
- Improve the function of joints and muscles offering better mobility and less pain.
- They increase the thickness of the articular cartilage preventing unwanted injury.
Ursolic acid: It is a natural ingredient in many fruits (e.g. apples).
- Clinically proven action to stem the genes involved in muscle atrophy.
- Promotes the development of mass and muscle strength.
VITAMIN C: Vitamin C helps in the synthesis of collagen for the regular function of bones and cartilage. Furthermore, due to its antioxidant action, reduces inflammatory reactions and neutralizes free radicals.